Oh yum! One of my favorite fruits is in season and I love making this dessert. I definitely have a sweet tooth, but I do my best to curb my sweet cravings with delicious and healthy sweets. This recipe does the job perfectly. So, next time you are wanting something sweet, but don't want to over indulge in a sugary dessert, make this. You will love it!
1 watermelon, sliced (slice into big cirlces)
3/4 cup coconut yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
2 tablespoons honey
1. Lay out your watermelon slices.
2. Spread the coconut yogurt over the watermelon.
3. Sprinkle the fresh fruit and mint leaves over the yogurt. You can choose your favorite fruits to use. The fruits above are just my personal favorites, but there are several delicious combinations you can create.
4. Drizzle the honey over your entire creation.
5. Slice the watermelon into triangles, just like a pizza. Enjoy!
Please share your favorite watermelon pizza creation by tagging @hbgcommunity and using the hashtags #hbggirls and #hbgblog.