I love vegetables so much! I am always looking for new ways to enjoy the same vegetables I eat. Green beans are one of the best! They are packed full of vitamins too. I enjoy eating them raw, steamed, baked or stir-fried. Though, I like green beans all of those ways, I love them baked in this recipe. I combined some of my favorite things and it made a delicious recipe. Follow it below!
1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, rinsed and ends cut off
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 white onion, chopped
6 slices of bacon
1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Place green beans in a bowl and pour the olive oil over them. Mix to coat the green beans evenly.
3. Mix in onion and garlic, stir.
4. Place green beans on a lined baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle salt & pepper to your liking.
6. Cute the bacon into small pieces and sprinkle over the green beans.
7. Place baking sheet in oven and cook for 17-20 minutes. Mix halfway through baking.
8. Serve and enjoy!
I hope you love these green beans. I could eat them everyday! Please tag @hbgcommunity and use the hashtag #hbggirls and #hbgblog to share with me how much you liked them!